Custom-Built Computers Just For You
We deliver the next level in PC support and performance. We help you solve some of your toughest PC issues and build some of the most advanced PC with the latest technology.
How It Works
Once you start the consulting process for your custom PC we get on the phone or zoom meeting get an idea of what you’re thinking about for your PC.
Some of the Questions We have?
- Are you using this for work?
- What software do you used?
- Are you using this for Gaming?
- What games are you planning on playing?
- What is your current budget?
- What are you planning for the future? Like any update you want but don’t have the budget for now.
- What kind of nose level are you looking for? Typically will tell us if you need water-cooling for fans.
- Any other tech requirements you have? (Thunderbolt, 10G, RAID, etc)
Hardware build and Approval
We will take everything from the meeting and we will build you the PC that fits your goals and budget.
Of you like the custom build, we will send you a quote, and once its paid we will start the build. You don’t like the build then we revise with any new information’s you provide.
Keep in mind any time before you pay the invoice you will be able to revise your build. Once you paid you invoice we are locked into what has been selected for hardware “unless the process had taken design and process had taken to long and there is a shortage in parts”.
Build Process and Turnaround Time
Once all of the hardware had been delivered we will start you custom pc build. Parts can take anywhere from 3 to 5 business days and on occasion a bit longer depending on stock.
After your PC had been built we install the OS and configure it with any drivers that are needed and test the system for any stability issues.
Overall this process typically takes 2 to 4 weeks to complete once the parts are delivered. Delivery and shipping of your custom PC typically takes 3 to 5 days.